Frank N. Lago
J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 2014
Grade: cum laude
Dates attended or expected graduation: 2011 – 2014
Activities and Societies: Third Place Oralist, 2012 Appellate Advocacy Competition Highest Grade Designation in Legislation (Summer 2013) Highest Grade Designation in Federal Civil Pre-Trial Practice and Strategy (Fall 2013)
LL.M. in Taxation, Georgetown University Law Center, 2015
Dates attended or expected graduation: 2014 – 2015
Graduated “With Distinction” (awarded to the top third of the graduating LL.M. class)
Dean’s List (awarded to the top third of the graduating Tax LL.M. students)
B.A., SUNY Empire State College, 2011
Field of Study: Cultural Studies
Dates attended or expected graduation: 2009 – 2011
Activities and Societies: Concentration in Russian language and culture.
A.A.S., Cochise College, 2009
Field Of Study: Intelligence Operations
Dates attended or expected graduation: 2007 – 2009
Certificate, Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center, 2004
Field of Study: Russian
Dates attended or expected graduation: 2003 – 2004
- Salty Waters Shrimp, LLC – commercial fishing business in Crystal River, FL.
- W.O.K.E., Inc., - Non-profit focused on helping immigrant children and their families.
- Sarge’s BBQ – Food truck and restaurant in Tampa, FL
- Southern Quality Property Maintenance – Commercial and Residential landscape company
- Aerie Lane – DIY decorative workshops/projects
- Bay Area Legal Services, Pro Bono Tax Counsel
- Bay Area Legal Services, Non-profit counsel
Professor, USFAdjunct Professor
- Company Name: University of South Florida
- Dates Employed: Dec 2016 – Present
- Employment Duration: 1 year 5 month
- Location: Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Adjunct Professor of Advanced Partnership Taxation in the Muma College of Business, a course offered as part of the Master's of Accounting program.